- Graduate Teaching Associate Handbook
- Diversity in Graduate Studies
- The Versatile Ph.D.
- The Graduate School has purchased a subscription to The Versatile Ph.D., a web-based resource that helps graduate students explore how to pursue non-academic career options. You must access this resource through Ohio State’s authentication page, which will lead you to an internal Graduate School webpage. To start this process, go to http://go.osu.edu/VersatilePhD where you will be prompted to authenticate that you are a member of the Ohio State graduate community.
- Building a CV
- Interviewing for An Academic Appointment
- Outline of CV Categories
- Writing the Dissertation Abstract
- The Ohio State University Grants for Graduate Students
Some links on this page are to .pdf files. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open them. If you do not have Reader, you may use the following link to Adobe to download it for free at: Adobe Acrobat Reader.